Sunday, April 3, 2011

What is going on with the Patterson's?

Well I thought I would get into this blog thing, why?... because everyone else is and I guess I fell to peer pressure. I would have to say that I am pretty proud of myself in putting this whole thing together, took me a little bit because I am technology challenged... but I got it figured out. We are currently having finals week this next week and so life as you know it is hectic. Getting excited to have a break and change things up a bit. Chris got an internship with Cargill for the summer in the business management area of things, and we will be moving to Stockton, California. Excited to go somewhere new for the summer, however it will interesting adjusting to life in Cali. We have finally found a place and will be staying with a retired couple for the time that we are there. We were having some issues finding an apartment because of the short duration, but found a nice couple to take us in. We will then be making our way back to Rexburg in August. Other than that not a whole lot going on, just ready to be done with the semester and move somewhere new. One thing that will be nice is to enjoy the nice California sun and know that their will be no snow.

4 comments:

  1. That's awesome, welcome to the blogsphere my friend! I really hope that the old couple doesn't turn out to be crazy like this old lady my sister lived with once.. that was just a generally weird situation :-\ Anyway, all of my best wishes are with you as you take this next step in your journey together! :D

    ReplyDelete
  2. Way exciting! Who are you living with? I'm headed to Stockton April 23 and will be there for 3 weeks to spend some time with my family. We'll have to get out and do something!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Oh I can't remember their names but I will back to you on that. Pretty excited though that we have a place. A little bummed today because we just found out they are not pet people and we can't even bring our fish. Didn't think fish were really "pets" because all they do is sit in their tank. Didn't realize how much I loved the fish until they said that. But we found someone to watch them during the summer, so I guess it will be easier to move without them. Jenny, we need to get together when you are there! I don't know what I am going to be doing while we are there, mainly because I wanted to make sure we have Chris's schedule and stuff figured out first, since that is the whole reason why we are going there. So yeah, you can show me around.

    ReplyDelete
  4. We will be staying with Diane and Norman Crum. They are really nice people.

    ReplyDelete