Tuesday, July 19, 2011

Time is flying by so fast!

Wow I can't believe that it is already July 19th! Time has flown by so fast this summer and we will soon be heading back to Idaho. Since the last post we have packed up all our stuff and are visiting family in Washington for a few weeks. Last week Chris had gone up to Ferndale to train the intern and is currently in Minneapolis at the intern conference. So far he is having a great time and dying in the heat. I guess someone from Georgia said the weather was hotter in Minneapolis than it is in Georgia, I thought that was pretty crazy!
While being at home I have been able to spend a lot of time with family and helped my dad build a horse fence. It has been nice to be in Washington for a bit, but I would have to say that when we first got here I was very cold from after being in California in 78 degree (with AC on, it was WAY to hot to be outside) weather all the time to raining all the time. This is quite a weird summer, but enjoyable. So I have gotten a little behind, I still need to do a post on the trip from Cali to Snohomish, Washington... as of now I haven't even looked at the pictures at all, just been relaxing with family. So when I get in the mood to do so I will do a post on that. We had a great trip going up 101 on the coast of California and saw some beautiful country.
We will then be leaving to move back to Idaho some time next week to get things moved back into our apartment and back on track to the normal way of life rather than living out of suitcases. I am definitely looking forward to getting the apartment all set up again and having our fish, Mr. Clean, Titian, and Apollo, (their has been a few deaths, but that is okay). It is also crazy to think that on July 31st we will be having our 2 year anniversary. This year has gone by SO fast! But it has been a wonderful year with many adventures that will be placed in our memory, and we have yet many more memories to make.

No comments:

Post a Comment