Saturday, December 3, 2011

We have a Secret Santa!

I had just opened the door to go check the mail and here was this Christmas countdown sitting on our doorstep. I feel so special and it is so creative! It is a cookie sheet with a Christmas countdown and magnets. I couldn't believe it and felt so happy that someone thought of us! Last year we had received a gift card as well and I remember how over whelmed I was with love of those who had given it to us. I don't have a clue who it could be from but I wanted to post pictures of it and thought I should take pictures of our other Christmas decorations that we had up. I would have just taken pictures of the apartment, but it is kind of mess from just getting back from Nebraska. I know it probably isn't, but I feel like it is. Here is our cute little countdown calendar that someone left for us.Our stockings all hung up with my plate that I made last year and the nativity. The fish tank with some decorations. NutcrackerAnd of course the Christmas Tree!
I am so excited for Christmas, the break from school and remember the birth of our Savior Jesus Christ. It is such a wonderful time of year!

No comments:

Post a Comment