Sunday, February 19, 2012

Update

Their really has not been a whole lot going on lately, just school. Since my last update I dropped my agribusiness management class and I am substituting it with processed meats. Chris has been very busy with school and projects. We were also called as temple ordinance workers for the Rexburg Idaho Temple. What a wonderful blessing that is to serve others in the House of the Lord each week. We work the Friday morning shift from 5 am to 10 am. That means we have to be at the temple at 4:30 am and are there until 10:30 am every Friday. Yes it is early, but their is absolutely no better way to start the day and to serve our Heavenly Father and be close to Him.
Chris and I are also waiting to hear about a phone interview from a nutrition company located in the Mid-West that is interested in hiring both of us. Professor Lamb has really helped us in getting connections and in putting in a good word for us. We applied almost a month ago and he said he had gotten an e-mail from a friend saying they were very interested in both of us and will be contacting us soon. We are very excited and hope that something works out. Graduation is fast approaching and in a way it seems very real, but in another way I cannot imagine not going to school. It has been what I have been doing for quite some time now and I think it will really hit us in September when we don't return to Rexburg. I have gotten to the point that I am very excited, yet very nervous as to what lays ahead of us and that something will come about as far as work. I know that something will open up, it is just a waiting and applying game.
I will have to say that I will miss Rexburg and friends. I have lived here since 2008, and it will be different not coming back and seeing everyone again. I am very excited about what is in store for us, but it would also be nice as to know where we are going. Last night I really realized how close graduation is and how very excited I am to be done, however reality also hits in in the fact of where will we be? What will we be doing? Along with the stress of moving. I know something will work out, I just experience little spurts of stress which mainly occur at night when I am trying to sleep which isn't always a good thing.

No comments:

Post a Comment